We are continuing our series “Forgive, Let it go, Move on” with the topic:
Establishing the truth!
Meet me on the line this Wednesday, 9:00 pm EST
(712) 775-7035 Access Code: 385491
Blessings and Love,
This Wednesday January 10th at 9:00 pm EST we are going to the next level for this series.
I am revealing the secret – “Why you can’t let ‘IT’ go!” Can’t wait to chat with you.
I know many of you start the year off with creating a Vision Board. Well, I want to give you an idea of another board to make and sit somewhere you can see it everyday (A Prayer Board). You may be thinking what’s the difference.
They may be one in the same for some. But for me it’s different. Your prayer board should have all your prayer requests you have for the year. Add pictures and words that will remind you to lift those prayers up daily.
Here are some examples:
- Loved ones that need to be saved or delivered
- Relationships that need to be restored
- Self Control in a certain area
- Freedom from any bondage in your life
- Provisions or an open door you desire
When we end 2018 we can rejoice over those prayers answered.
I pray a blessed and prosperous new year!
- Maybe you didn’t spend as much time with your loved ones because of something that has happened you haven’t gotten over.
- Maybe someone wronged you and you are waiting for the apology you may never get.
- Maybe your life is at a stand still because you can’t get him/her and what happened off your mind.
If you are ready to forgive, let it go, and move on. Meet me on the phone line Wednesdays January 3, 10, 17, and 24. You will need your journal to take notes and homework will be given so be ready to do some work.
I’m so excited. Have a Happy and Safe New Year!
So The Get Fit Chic, Monica Bundy from http://www.getfitstayfittoo.com/ asked what is your power word for 2018? She stated hers which is “Execute,” I told her I would pray and seek God for my Word.
Well I got it! “Contentment”
At first thought, I felt like I needed a more powerful word. Then I gained understanding that’s it my lack of contentment that prevents my progress. For example, why am I judging my power word!!!! Y’all pray for me.
Discontentment makes me feel like I’m not enough, don’t have enough, and takes my focus off what’s really important. All this causes frustration, irritation, disappointment (you name it) and that slows down my production.
My definition of Contentment comes from this scripture:
“Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.”
Philippians 4:11-13 NLT
Contentment is a very powerful word!!!!
What’s your power word for 2018? Leave it in the comments. And if you haven’t already add your email to follow the blog. Blessings
- someone that has lost a dear loved one
- mom who has lost a pregnancy, suffered stillbirth, or has had a premature baby
- a student that has just found out they won’t graduate when expected
- a serviceman on deployment and their family waiting at home
- A man or women who is getting divorced after 20 years of marriage
I really could go on and on but if I didn’t stop at your door, I hope I at least have you thinking. How much time do we spend wishing and hoping. For more or for something different. Truth is some things we can’t control. But how we spend our time is definitely one. I challenge you as I challenge myself to make the most of each day. The one regret we never want to have is that we “wasted” the precious gift called time.
Love now and love hard! Work hard and build with what’s in your hand. Make a difference in someone’s life. You may have to slow down but don’t stop fulfilling your purpose. Rest purposefully but never ‘waste’ time!