Last time we discussed the root of our self esteem issues. We went all the way back to the beginning, Genesis. We learned to identify the lies behind it all.
This week we will talk about rebuilding and maintaining good self esteem so we no longer hinder ourselves from being all we were created to be.
There is no perfect Mother!!! So if you are not one or didn’t have one you are in good company.
But who can find a virtuous mother? What does she look like:
- She fears the Lord and recognizes her need for Him on a daily basis because she is flawed and in need of grace.
- She apologizes for the things she did wrong and then moves forward and doesn’t waste time wallowing in regrets.
- She never gives up on her children although she may at times take her hands off to surrender them to God, she always covers them in prayer and has faith that they shall be saved! Not just salvation from hell but saved from whatever mess they are in!
- She has a mothering spirit so even if she doesn’t have children or is not with them she is leading, training, and guiding others in love and wisdom as if they were her own.
- She’s your biggest cheerleader but when you are wrong, she will tell you! She will not withhold the truth! Life is too short, and she will be held accountable!
Who can find a virtuous mother? I pray my children do!
“Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.”
Proverbs 31:30 NLT
During our last call we talked about choices and how all our choices together equal our
lifestyle. Well we are gonna dig deeper tonight and discuss what lifestyle changes we need to make to support us in making better choices and to keep the promises we’ve made to God and ourselves.
TONIGHT, Wednesday May 3, 2017 at 9:00 PM. EST
Teleconference #: (712) 775-7035 Access Code: 385491
Invite a friend! 😘
Many times we say we are free from something:
- A soul tie (Not always sexual)
- Bad habit
- Bad spirit
- Offense or hurt
When you are tested:
- That person comes around again or someone mentions how well they are doing – you aren’t jealous or thinking that things could be another way. You leave with the same joy you had before and are basically unbothered
- the opportunity to partake in the bad habit with no one watching comes up – you realize you have no more desire, in fact you are repulsed by the thought, and further more you start praying for others still struggling
- you experience the same scenario that would cause you to act out and you don’t react in a way you have to repent for later
- you see the one that’s offended you and you no longer feel “some kind of way” that feeling in your stomach or throat is now gone
My friend celebrate, shout, and praise; You Are Free!
Some things take time because the roots are deep, keep working at it. And remember maintaining your Freedom is a lifestyle! Don’t get entangled in the same bondage again.
I promise you, nothing beats the feeling of being totally and completely FREE!