- Are you irritated because you see others living a life of purpose but know you are not?
- Have you attended conferences, read books, had coaching sessions but are still not producing and feel in the same place doing the same things you were a year ago?
- Do you have good counsel, a message you know will help people but you make every excuse in the book to keep from sharing it?
- Is your relationship with God hindered and you are afraid to ask Him if he’s pleased with you because you know He’s given you vision, anointing, and resources but you haven’t done any work?
If you answered yes to these you are indeed “Constipated with Purpose” my friend!
How do we get relief from this form of constipation? Eliminate the waste!!!!
- Wasted time
- Wasted resources
- Waiting on Man’s approval
- Your past mistakes
The purpose that is in you is not waste but is going to waste!
Push my sister and brother, push!
Each day be intentional about releasing what God created you to put into the earth!!!! Deal with what has been hindering you and experience the joy of walking in your purpose!