I know many of you start the year off with creating a Vision Board. Well, I want to give you an idea of another board to make and sit somewhere you can see it everyday (A Prayer Board). You may be thinking what’s the difference.
They may be one in the same for some. But for me it’s different. Your prayer board should have all your prayer requests you have for the year. Add pictures and words that will remind you to lift those prayers up daily.
Here are some examples:
- Loved ones that need to be saved or delivered
- Relationships that need to be restored
- Self Control in a certain area
- Freedom from any bondage in your life
- Provisions or an open door you desire
When we end 2018 we can rejoice over those prayers answered.
I pray a blessed and prosperous new year!