To the woman in the mirror:
- I know you tried before and were told it wasn’t the right way or the right time
- I know you doubted your ability and in your mind could hear the voices of others doing the same
- I know you see others doing something similar and you feel like your work won’t stand out
- I know those closest to you don’t always understand and think you are doing “too much”
- I know that what’s in you has to get out or you will burst out with frustration instead of greatness
- I know you were created with a unique voice and a unique flavor that only you can bring
- I know someone’s life will change when you release the heavenly treasure that’s locked inside
- I know you will do it because you have to!
You will do IT!